- Must be able to lift and move a minimum of 40 pounds
- Must be willing to commit to a travel route, by a certain date, and stick to it.
- Must be willing to perform all aspects of the job in accordance with RVSEF guidelines, for example:
- Present Seminars
- Set up and attend RVSEF booth at rallies (1 person at all times)
- Coordinate with rally personnel
- Handle customers to the standards of RVSEF
- Locate weigh site in accordance with RVSEF site protocol, and acquire approval for use
- Complete weighings as set forth by RVSEF
- Prepare and forward all paperwork to RVSEF office within 1-2 days after weighing
- Maintain security and safety of scales
- Must be willing to spend some time in Goshen Indiana (3-4 weeks, if route permits, and especially for training)
- Must be able to bring scales to Florida, once a year to be calibrated.
- Understand that RVSEF does NOT pay your expenses for travel and or rallies, unless otherwise stated. We hire fulltime RV'ers because they are already traveling and paying their expenses.
- Have fun while educating people! Take pride in what you do, and who you can help, and educate, but at no time become an expert
- Must weigh at least 300 rigs, per year, to stay a traveling weigh team.
Complete Weigh Team Employment Questionaire
Contact for Additional Information