You must already own and have your RV at the conference.
Special Conference Cost: $300/person
(Regular Cost: $350/person)
Behind The Wheel (BTW) Course
Each participant will be assigned a specific instructor and a specific start time for the actual driving program. The course will include:
About 1½-hours of Parking Lot Maneuvers, each driver to perform...
- Exterior inspection of the RV for travel readiness
- Proper adjustments of all mirrors
- Air brake tests (diesel coaches)
- Depth perception and stopping
- Maneuvering into a campsite (forward and backing)
About 1½-hours of Behind the Wheel Driving
- Driving in city, on Highway and through local areas
- Correct acceleration and deceleration lane use
- Driving in construction zones (if available)
- Proper lane changes and lane management
To avoid distractions during the BTW road course, only the driver and instructional staff will be onboard; partners and spouses are not permitted to ride along.